- An Exchange Order must be presented in Japan within 3 months from the date of issue. This must be done at a JR Station that has a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office.
- An Exchange Order can be picked up the same day they are ordered online or issued immediately from your nearest branch during business hours.
JR Pass pricing fluctuates depending on the status of the exchange rate. For more information please consult with a Travel Japan Consultant.
- New Zealander Residents travelling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR East, West, Kyushu, Hokkaido, Central or Shikoku Rail Passes.
- Baggage carried on board must be within 250 cm with a maximum length of 2 m.
You can bring as much as two pieces weighing less than 30 kilograms. (However, items such as umbrellas and handbags are not counted)
- We will apply $10 postage, and if you wish to collect instore a $5 per booking fee will apply at all branches. Urgent booking (walk-in) handling & pick-up fee $30 per booking fee will apply at all branch.*The following fees are current as at 10 July 2023 and are subject to change by Travel Japan by H.I.S. without notice.
※Please be careful not to enter incorrect customer details.If you make a spelling mistake or enter an incorrect gender, etc., you will be charged the amendment fee and the newly issued exchange pass fee and the difference in price with the newly issued exchange pass.