Visit the picturesque area around Uji Bridge and the World Heritage Site! Explore Byodo-in Temple, an buddhist temple built during the Heian period. The vibrant colors of the temple have been restored just as they were when the temple was built. Experience an authentic tea ceremony in the famous tea town of Uji.
|Departure||24 Mar - 27 Nov 2020: Tue, Fri|
- English-speaking guide
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled
- The tour may not be able to enter the Phoenix Hall at Byodo-in Temple in case of congestion. In this case, JPY 300 will be refunded at the location.
- Public transportation will be used on this tour. All trains have non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- This is not a bus tour. Sightseeing will be conducted on foot. Please participate in shoes which are easy to walk in.
- .The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- The tour may be unable to drop by Nakanoshima Park in case of high water level in the Uji River, etc.
- The tea ceremony experience may be conducted with other customers. Thank you for your understanding.