Enjoy a full day sightseeing by coach. Start the day with a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform of Tokyo Tower. See one of the finest examples of Japanese shrine architecture at Meiji-jingu Shrine and take a pleasant stroll through the beautiful East Garden of the Imperial Palace. After a Japanese-style lunch, you can see the contrast between old and new Japan at Hama-Rikyu Garden before taking a wonderful cruise down the Sumida River. Following the cruise, you will have the chance to pick up some souvenirs or ‘omiyage’ (gifts) at Nakamise - a bustling shopping street - that leads to Asakusa Kannon - one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.
9:00am Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo - Assemble at the hotel and continue to the following by coach.
Tokyo Tower - Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
Meiji Shrine - Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area.
Drive by Akasaka Guest House and National Diet Building.
Imperial Palace East Garden - Enjoy a pleasant walk in the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty (Mon, Fri and when East Garden is closed, you will visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, Double Bridge instead)
Drive through the Ginza shopping district.
Japanese Style lunch
Hama-rikyu Garden -This garden is a typical Daimyu (Japanese Feudal Lord) garden in the Edo period with a tidal pond.
Sumida River Cruise - Enjoy a boat ride from a port in Tokyo, Hinode Pier to Asakusa and see the harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo.
Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street - Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo. Walk down an active shopping street, Nakamise, leading to one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.Drive through Kappabashi, Ueno and Akihabara.
6:00pm The tour concludes and will drop you off from where you were picked up (approx. 7 pm)
- Certified English speaking tour guide
- Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
• The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
• Visits or conveyance may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons
• In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services.
• Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up and return services.
• We cannot provide any special arrangement for those with food allergies etc. In that case, please choose the tour without lunch.
• We have a strict policy about starting tours on time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.