A taxi pick up service is available at 38 major hotel in Tokyo. Premium Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour takes you to the majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone by deluxe vehicle. On the return trip to Tokyo Station enjoy a luxurious trip on a Shinkansen Green Car (first-class). This tour includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Hakone Sky Gondola which boasts great views of the volcanic Hakone Mountains and special course lunch.
|Departure||01 Jan, 23 Mar - 27 Apr, 03 Oct - 30 Dec: Mon, Wed, Fri
02 May - 29 Sep : Mon, Thu
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. The Lake Ashi cruise may be cancelled due to traffic conditions. Cancellation and refunds will not be made for that reason. In this case there may be a delay to the final arrival time. (Expected arrival time at Tkyo : 8:30 - 10:00pm)
2. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
3. The temperature is a lot colder than Tokyo. Outfits and other protections against cold will be necessary, especially from Autumn to Spring.
4. The complete view of the mountain may not be able to seen from the foot of Mt. Fuji, due to climate conditons. Cancellations and refunds will not be made for this reason.
5. In the event of closures or suspensions of the Lake Ashi sightseeing cruise and the Hakone Ropeway due to inspections of climate/traffic conditions, the itinerary and destinations may be changed to the Komagatake Ropeway, Lake Ashi pleasure boat, Narukawa Museum, Hakone Sekisho (facility for inspection) site. Lake Kawaguchi pleasure boat, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Museum, Fujiyama Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc. Cancellations and refunds will not be made for this reason.
7. The tour may be cancelled when the minimum number of participants is not reach by 10 days prior to the tour.
8. Participants from the same group may have to sit behind eachother instead of side-by-side on buses with 3 row seats.
9. A sedan, large van, or bus may be used on this tour depending on the number of participants.
10. A taxi pick-up service is only available from meeting points designated.
11. Please head to your next destination on your own from Tokyo Station after the tour concludes. The guide can explain how to get back to your hotel.