You will be amazed its beautiful canal areas and interesting buildings in Otaru that is located on the harbour!
On the tour, a local guide will navigate you through best local foods you should try in a half day. You will get insights into how this harbour town was build, and visit a local food markets to sample some snacks, sweets and drinks. Enjoy some of the most delicious seafood in the region for lunch!!
10:00 am: Meet the guide at Otaru station.
Walk through Otaru's famous Sankaku market, home of various delicious seafood.
After strolling through the beautiful Otaru canal, we will drink some locally brewed beer and have a delicious seafood lunch.
Eat your way through some more local foods with a friendly local guide.
Welcome to the fabled Otaru Sakaimichi Street. Filled with relics from the past, this street features not only some artifacts but also great food!
14:00 pm: Tour ends.
• Local guide
• Seafood lunch
• Please note that there may be other participants.
• Anyone over 20 years old can join this tour (only person over 20 years of age can drink alcohol because of law in Japan).
• Cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens.
• This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour in this case.
• Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
• Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.