Lay your eyes on the richly coloured structures that have been restored to their former glory. This tour takes you efficiently and directly to Nikko Toshogu Shrine, registered as a World Heritage! Knowledgeable guide will also lead you Kegon Falls that are counted among the greatest waterfalls in Japan. Enjoy a scenic lake 'Chuzenji-ko' with a circumference of about 25km and a depth of 163m created about 20,000 years ago!
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Nikko Toshogu admission fee
- Other admission fee and transportation costs include in the tour
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change depending on operation circumstances of locations to be visited, road conditions, and weather conditions.
- Ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- Heavy traffic due to colored leaves is expected every year on Irohazaka Winding Road from Oct. 11 to Nov. 6. Therefore, Kegon Falls and Lake Chuzenji will not be visited during this period. In such cases, any of the following will be visited instead of Kegon Falls and Lake Chuzenji: Taiyuuin Mausoleum at Rinno-ji Temple, Futarasan Shrine, Kirifuri Falls, or Tamozawa Imperial Villa.
- No refunds will be issued as a result of location changes.
- The tour will walk up and down steps and hilly paths at Nikko Toshogu Shrine and Kegon Falls. Be sure to wear shoes and clothing which are comfortable to walk in.
- For lunch vegetarian meals are available, but must be requested at the time of booking.
- An earphone guide will be provided to each participant at Nikko Toshogu Shrine. However, if there are 15 or fewer participants, earphone guides may not be used.
A fee of JPY 10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged by a participant.
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats or lunch. If a seat on the bus and lunch are required for the child, please make a booking at the child rate.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour may be cancelled.