On-Season: 1 - 29 Apr, 2 Oct - 16 Nov 2020: Mon, Wed, Fri (Additional Charge Apply)
Off-Season: 1 - 29 May: Mon, Wed, Fri. 4 - 27 Mar, 3 Jun - 30 Sep, 2 - 25 Dec 2020: Wed, Fri
Pick up from your hotel or closest point to your hotel.
6:30 pm: arrive at Kyoto Handycraft Center (90 min)
Maiko Performance - watch as a Maiko performs a graceful traditional dance. Afterwards you can ask questions and take pictures.
Dinner - consists of a traditional Japanese set meal, including tempura and a variety of other dishes.
8:00 - 8:30pm: Drop off to your hotel or closest point to your hotel.
- English-speaking guide
- Consumption Tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- The venue will change depending on the number of participants. Please note that this cannot be selected.
- Connections from Kyoto Afternoon Tour and Kyoto 1-Day Tour are available.
- Connections from Nara Afternoon Tour, 1-Day Kyoto & Nara Tour, and 1-Day Uji & Nara Tour cannot be made to this tour.
- In general, the dance will be performed by 1 maiko using recorded music.
- The maiko will play traditional Japanese-style games with a few participants as part of the show. Due to tour time restrictions, the experience will not be available for all participants. Thank you for your understanding.
- Depending on facility circumstances, the tour may be led to a different venue. In such case, as the tour will need to transfer to another venue, the tour end time will be around 20:30. Information about a change in venue will be provided on the day during the meet-up, so customers are advised to leave enough time for any plans after the tour ends.
- The meal may be kaiseki cuisine prepared with seasonal ingredients; or Buddhist vegetarian cuisine, a traditional Japanese cuisine. The menu will vary depending on the venue on the day. Selections may not be made. Thank you for your understanding.
- Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at least 5 business days before the tour departure date. Requests made any later will not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding. In case of a Buddhist vegetarian cuisine, the meal will not contain meat or fish, similar to food for vegetarian customers.
- Additional food and drink orders must be paid for separately at the location.