After watching a beautiful dance performed by Maiko (apprentice Geisha) and taking a commemorative photo enjoy a traditional Japanese meal featuring delicious tempura.
28 Mar - 31 May, 1 Oct - 09 Nov 2018: Mon, Wed, Fri
(except 27, 30 Apr, 2,4,5 May)
1 Jun - 28 Sep 2018: Wed, Fri
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
More Maiko Dinner Plans are available
Plan details and price, please click following tour titles.
1.The tour will be accompanied by a certified English-speaking guide.
2. Minimum participants required : 2 persons.
3. Casual clothing is permitted.
4. Connection from Kyoto 1-Day Tour and Kyoto Afternoon Tour is made at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
5. Connection from Nara Afternoon or Kyoto & Nara 1-Day Tour cannot be made due to time constraints.
6. The dance will be performed by 1 maiko using recorded music.
7. The maiko will play traditional Japanese-style games with a few participants as part of the show.