Walkthrough the Kitano-Ijinkan district and see the former mansions where many foreign merchants and diplomats lived in the 19th Century. Visit Meriken Park, a nice waterfront park in Kobe's port area. Then, make your way to the Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum, where you will see life-sized replicas and models and learn about the sake brewing process. You will have a chance to try some sake at the museum's shop!
|Departure||12 Mar - 26 Nov 2020: Tue, Thu
(Except: 11, 13 Aug)
|Code||From Osaka: JG-1NK6101NNS|
|From Kyoto : JG-1NK6001NNS|
|Kyoto departure additional charge required|
8:40 am: Meet at New Miyako Hotel. Go to Kyoto Station and take the JR rapid service train *non-reserved seating* to Sannomiya Station.
9:10 am: Meet at Hotel Granvia Osaka. Go to Osaka Station and take the JR rapid service train *non-reserved seating* to Sannomiya Station.
Meriken Park: Stoll around a well-known waterfront park in Kobe's port area. It is home to some of Kobe's iconic contemporary architectures.
Kobe Bay Cruise (45 min): Enjoy the experience of boarding the Fantasy ship.
Kitano Ijinkan District (30 min): Historial district with many foreign residences from the Meiji period of Japanese history. It is also known as Kobe's European District.
Lunch (60 min): Enjoy Japanese / Western Buffet. After lunch, board train from Sannomiya Station to Sumiyoshi Station.
Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum (60 min): Enjoy walking through one of the major sake brewers in Kobe. Once tour in the museum concludes, board train from Sumiyoshi Station to Kyoto Station.
17:00 pm - 17:30 pm: The tour will end upon arrival at Osaka Station.
17:30 pm - 18:00 pm: The tour will end upon arrival at Kyoto Station.
- Buffet-style lunch
- English-speaking guide
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- While people under 20 years of age may join this tour, they will not be served sake. Also, non-alcoholic beverages will not be provided in place of alcoholic drinks.
- This tour uses public transportation (train and loop bus) with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- Kobe Port Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to weather conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
- The tour ends at Kyoto Station, and there is no drop-off service to hotels.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable to walking.