Tour the World Heritage Site, Himeji Castle known as Japan's most spectacular castle. On this tour, you can enjoy walking through a Japanese garden of over 30,000 square meters which features many aesthetic views of Himeji Castle. After having a delicious Japanese-Western buffet for lunch, walk along the built-in promenade at the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the world!
|Departure||6 Jan - 25 Dec 2020: Mon, Wed, Fri
(Except 10 Feb, 9 Mar, 27 Apr - 6 May, 24 Jul, 10 - 17 Aug, 21 Sep, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, 14 Dec 2020)
|Code||From HImeji JG-GDT1NK6501NNS|
|From Osaka JG-GDT1NK6401NNS|
|From Kyoto JG-GDT1NK6301NNS|
|Kyoto and Osaka departure additional charge required|
8:40am Assemble at New Miyako Hotel. Continue to Kyoto Station to catch the JR Rapid Service *non-reserved seating
8:50am Assemble at Hotel Granvia Osaka. Continue to Osaka Station, where you will get the train to Shin-Osaka Station and transfer to the JR Rapid Service *non-reserved seating.
Arrive at Himeji Station
10:20am Assemble at Hotel NIkko Himeji
Proceed to Himeji Castle (120 min)
Enjoy Japanese-Western Buffet lunch (60 min)
Take the train to Maiko Station
Walk along the Maiko Marine Promenade (40 min)
3:40-4:20pm The tour will end upon arrival at Maiko Station. Train tickets for the trip between Maiko Station and Himeji Station will be distributed at this time.
4:30-5:00pm Maiko Station proeeed to Osaka Station by JR train non-reserved seat. The tour will end upon arrival at Osaka Station.
5:00-5:30pm Maiko Station proceed to Kyoto Station by JR train non-reserved seat. The tour will end upon arrival at Kyoto Station.
- English Speaking Guide
- Consumption tax
1. Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available. JR Shinkansen non-reserved seats only.
2. This is walking tour of 4km in total. Please wear comfortable walking shoes as this tour will be on foot.
3. The sightseeing locations are not wheelchair accessible. Participants must climb stairs, etc.
- English Speacking Guide
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- This tour uses non-reserved seats on both public transportation and Shinkansen. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Himeji Castle is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must climb some steep staircases.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Total walking distance on this tour is about 4 km, so please wear shoes and clothing which are easy to walk in.