Enjoy walking the beautiful streets of Fushimi, lined with traditional Japanese sake breweries. You can enjoy tasting some delicious sake after touring the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum. The tour also takes you to the famous Fushimi-inari Shrine, you can walk freely around Senbon Torii painted in red, it is one of the most popular picture spots in Kyoto. After the tour, have an afternoon for your free leisure.
|Departure||20 Jan - 24 Dec 2020: Mon, Thu
(except 10, 13 Aug 2020)
Take a taxi and walk to the following.
Kennon-ji Temple : Visit Kyoto's oldest Zen temple. See elaborately designed gardens and famous cultural properties on site.
Stroll around Gion district : This district developed as a major hanamachi (entertainment district with maiko girls and geiko women) and still retains the refined and elegant atmosphere of old times. Take a stroll around the area and get a taste of traditional Japanese culture.
Tea Ceremony Experience: After learning about the tea ceremony and observing the tea-serving manner, participants will have the opportunity to enjoy some matcha green tea in a tea ceremony.
Walk around Nishiki Market Tour disbands.
- Admission Fee
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- While people under 20 years of age may join this tour, they will not be served sake. Also, non-alcoholic beverages will not be provided in place of alcoholic drinks.
- This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be canceled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
- As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable for walking.