This tour will start from Nagoya.
18, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 July 2017
|Guide||English-speaking service is included.|
|Meal||Bento lunch box|
|Departure||Meitetsu Bus Centre 4F, Nagoya Station|
* Please check the seat availability with our consultant.
1. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, participants will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
2. This tour includes: Transportation expenses during the tour, bento lunch box, sightseeing map, Japanese-speaking tour guide & English-speaking staff. Free Wi-Fi is available on the coach.
3. Since Kamikochi is a highland located in a mountainous region at around 1,500 m above the sea level, the weather and temperature are usually unstable and changeable. It is highly recommended that you will wear or bring comfortable walking shoes, rain wear, umbrella, hat, sunglasses, and an extra jacket that you can wear and take off according to the temperature of the day.
4.In July and August in Kamikochi, the temperature usually rises up to around 18 to 22 degree at noon. Wearing short-sleeved shirts or long-sleeved and thin shirts are recommended. In September, the temperature usually goes up to only 14 to 18 degree at noon. Wearing long-sleeved and thin shirts or sweater is recommended. The temperature is usually lower than these averages in the case of cloudy or raining weather conditions. Wearing short pants is not recommended at all.
5.In a case of the closure of the roads to Kamikochi, you will have free time in Takayama instead, and the returning time will be 2 hours earlier than the schedule time.
6. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. Even if you miss a Shinkansen, flight, etc. due to a public transportation delay, no refunds will be given, and no compensation will be given for accommodation costs, transportation costs, or telecommunications costs arising from missed transportation.
7. 0 to 2 year old children are not permitted on this tour. Also, customers on this plan may be joined by other customers.
8. During the tour, please strictly follow the instructions of the interpreter guide, as well as all itinerary times. Participants who do not follow the group may be asked to leave the tour. Refunds will not be issued in such cases.