This accommodation is a good location for watching Australia v Fiji on 21 September 2019.
It takes about 30 minutes by train from Sapporo station to Sapporo Dome Stadium.
Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido, is famous for beer and "Genghis Khan" which is a dish made with lamb and mutton that you eat after grilling on a metal skillet.
Hotel location is at perfect for sightseeing in Sapporo and touring all of Hokkaido.
|Date||Twin Share (per person)|
|20 - 22 September 2019 (2 nights)||$739.00|
- 2 nights twin share accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
Twin rooms feature two large single beds (110 cm wide) in a spacious room of over 21m². The room is equipped with a shower booth, washroom and toilet. The facilities are separate.
- 5 min walk from Susukino Station on the Subway Lines.
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- USB ports & Universal sockets
- Amenities are provided
Check-in 15:00 / Check-out 11:00
Address: 5-24 Minami 3-jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido 060-0063
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing may vary depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.