This accommodation is a good location for watching Australia v Fiji on 21 September 2019.
It takes about 40 minutes by train from Sapporo station to Sapporo Dome Stadium.
Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido, is famous for beer and "Genghis Khan" which is a dish made with lamb and mutton that you eat after grilling on a metal skillet.
This hotel is in a convenient location, two minutes walk from JR Sapporo Station.
|Date||Twin Share (per person)|
|20 - 22 September 2019 (2 nights)||$739.00|
- 2 nights twin share accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
The Hotel rebranded as “Hotel Mystays Sapporo Aspen” reopened in October 2016!
- 2 min walk from North Exit of Sapporo Station on the JR Line.
- Free WIFI
- Amenities are provided
Check-in 15:00 / Check-out 11:00
Address: 5 Nishi 4-chome, Kita 8-jo, Kita-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido 060-0808
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing may vary depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.