* Departure: 28 Mar 2021
* Minimum 10 pax / Maximum 15 pax
- Observe Tokyo from the new Shibuya Sky Observatory
- Be in awe of Japanese textiles at Kubota Itchiku Museum
- Experience a Miso Factory & Sake Brewery
- Explore one of Japans top 3 gardens “Kenroku-en”
- Learn new kitchen skills with a Japanese cooking class
- View Cherry Blossoms while walking the Philosophers path
Prices From: (per person)
|28 Mar 2021||
- Hotel: Tokyo (3 nights), Matsumoto (1 night), Takayama (2 nights), Katayamazu Onsen (1 night), Kanazawa (1 night), Osaka (2 nights), Kyoto (3 nights)
- Meals: 13 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Airport Transfers
- English speaking guide from Day 2 to Day 13
- Admission fee as mentioned in the itinerary
- Luggage Transfer services for Day 9 from Kanazawa to Kyoto
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing may vary depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.