* Departure: 28 September 2020
* Minimum 8 pax / Maximum 12 pax
- Watch the process of porcelain at Kilns in Arita
- Discover the abandoned battleship island "Gunkanjima"
- Learn the history behind the Unzen Jigoku Hells
- Be in awe of an active volcano Mt. Aso
Prices From: (per person)
|28 Sep 2020||
- Hotel: Karatsu (1 night), Nagasaki (1 night), Unzen (1 night), Kumamoto (1 night), Takachiho (1 night), Beppu (2 nights), Fukuoka (1 night)
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Airport Transfers, Private coach, Ferry from Shimabara to Kumamoto
- English speaking guide from Day 1 to Day 9
- Admission fee as mentioned in the itinerary
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing may vary depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.